Free Tools for Your Arsenal
Enter your email below to get instant access to Free Arsenal Building Kit - a collection of workbooks and resources to help you on your road to success. You'll also get free updates each time a new article is published.
My favourite hangout is Facebook. Click on the hovering icons to connect. If you prefer email: dolly [at] kaizenjournaling [dot] com I would love to hear from you!
- Ask the Readers: Are you a Coffee Person or a Tea Person? June 13, 2012
- Win A Free Course – Kaizen Journaling Academy September 24, 2012
- Ask the Readers: Are you Self-Confident? June 28, 2012
- Hand-written Journaling versus E-Journaling June 7, 2012
- 15 Experts Reveal How Ambition, Audacity and Authenticity Contributed to Their Success April 17, 2012
- Journaling: Blank Pages versus Ruled Pages August 21, 2012
- Why You Should Always Use Quality Journals June 4, 2012
- Ask the Readers: Why Do You Keep A Journal? May 10, 2012
- 3 Levels of Journaling (and Why Kaizen Journaling is not Just About Tips and Techniques) May 16, 2012
- Where is the “Journaling” in Kaizen Journaling? (And my FREE Birthday Gift to You) May 5, 2012
- Journaling Exercise: Your Perfect Morning June 17, 2013
- Ask the Reader: Do You Like Writing With Fountain Pens? May 31, 2013
- Journaling to Achieve Your Bucket List May 29, 2013
- Journaling Exercise: The Stop Doing List May 16, 2013
- Journaling Exercise: Poet for the Day May 9, 2013
- 40 Things to Do Before 40 May 6, 2013
- How to Get Your Inner Censor to Shut Up May 4, 2013
- Journaling Exercise: I Remember… April 22, 2013
- Kaizen Journaling – 12 Lessons Learned in 12 Months AND Two Announcements April 17, 2013
- On Attachment (of Human Kind not Emails) April 5, 2013
- Teresa: My perfect morning is just after the sunrise, a st...
- Nathan: My perfect morning has three elements: a cappucci...
- Tahmid Faruque: Do fountain pen markings smudge on paper when tea ...
- Michael: Any kind of paper made by Clairefontaine is good, ...
- Michael: Absolutely. I used to dislike fountain pens becaus...
- Nykki: Yes, get a Rhodia notebook. I got mine on amazon (...
- Tim: Funny you say that! The G2 is what turned me on t...
- Dolly Garland: Annette, Exactly. That's the plan. Mini-goals ...
- Dolly Garland: Tim, I love Pilot for non-fountain pens, but ha...
- Dolly Garland: Stone nibs. That sounds totally cool. I don't bel...