The pen is mightier than the sword.
– Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Your notebook and pen are your weapons, and with them you can transform your reality. Your dreams no longer have to be relegated to a corner you escape to for daydreaming. You can live your dreams. You can fulfil your ambitions without sacrificing the essence of who you are.
If that is who you are, or if that is who you want to be, then you can become a Kaizen Warriors.
Being a good warrior takes discipline. Being a Kaizen Warrior takes discipline and passion for continuous improvement. Improvement in self, improvement in goals, improvement in life, and improvement in one’s environment. We strive first to be who we truly are, and then to be the best that we can be. We don’t accept statusquo if it clashes with our values. We fight it. We bend it. We change it.
Join us and become a part of our tribe.
THE WAY OF THE KAIZEN WARRIORS
Seven principles you must follow to honourably call yourself a Kaizen Warrior.
- AMBITION: We are dreamers of big dreams, not ashamed of our ambitions.
- AUTHENTICITY: We stay true to who we are.
- COURAGE: We stand up for what we believe in, even when it feels like we are alone.
- INTEGRITY: We don’t seek to gain by harming others or by lying and cheating. We believe in honesty and honour.
- LEARNING: We consciously seek knowledge, both inside and outside ourselves.
- RESPECT: We respect those who’ve earned it. We respect their abilities and values, even if we disagree.
- TENACITY: We never give up.
Maybe you are already there, or maybe you are just starting out on the path. Either way we would love to have you in our community. Join us, and become a Kaizen Warrior.