EPIC 2013 is a course to start your new year with a bang!
No more superfluous resolutions. No more insipid goals that don’t work.
In this two weeks course, you will set goals that could make this your most efficient year, and if you do this right, maybe even change your life.
If you can say “yes” to any of the below questions, this course is for you:
- You don’t know how to set goals
- You have too many goals and you can’t manage to work on all of them, which is frustrating
- You set resolutions but never follow through
- You are too busy with your day-to-day concerns to set goals. You have to go to work, cook, clean, send kids to school, and then there is no energy left for things you want to achieve
- Your goals are unrealistic, too ambitious, or too long-winded
- You are overwhelmed by your goals, and how much work you need to do to achieve them
- You feel demotivated and lazy to get started or re-started
- You don’t know what your goals are
- You lack confidence
- You think you are too busy, or don’t have time
If any of the above resonates with you, and if you are willing to do the work required for the two weeks of this course, and are determined to take action then this is for you.
I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.
- Morpheus (Matrix)
I can show you the how – but ultimately it is you who has to do the work. So if you are committed to making this your best year ever, then join us, and make your 2013 EPIC.
The course includes 14 modules, one for each day. They will be delivered to you in PDF format daily by email. Each module will include your assignment for the day, as well as a combination of examples, tips and tricks, and different techniques and methods that you can experiment with.
You will also get downloadable worksheets on creating action plan, to help you put your goals into action.
If there is enough interest, I will run a private Facebook group where class participants may share their work and chat with each other, as well as get feedback from me. (HINT: Use this. You have the opportunity to get free coaching from me, which would otherwise cost a lot more than the price of this course)
EPIC 2013 includes permanent membership – so you sign up once and can join in whenever this course re-runs at no additional cost (even if it’s called EPIC 2014).
Ready to sign up?
Click on the button below to make a payment through Paypal. Price is in British Pound, but paypal will automatically convert to your local currency.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to email me: dolly [at] kaizenjournaling [dot] com