The Beginner’s Guide to Kaizen Journaling
Kaizen Journaling dedicated to you – you that you are today, but more importantly to the you that you have the potential to be. It’s about fuelling your ambitions, daring to be audacious, and above all embracing who you really are. It’s about being successful on your own terms. It’s about empowering yourself to create the life you want, using journaling.
Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.
~Julius Charles Hare
Essentially, this blog is about focusing on three As.
Awareness. Acceptance. Advancement.
Everything begins with awareness. You need to be aware of your situation, your thoughts and feelings, your motives, your opinions. If you are not consciously aware, you can’t take conscious steps towards changing or developing.
After awareness comes acceptance. You begin to grasp the truth, but then you need to accept it. Often, we have tendency to get defensive about our flaws, or even about things that do not fit in with our ideal vision of who we want to be.
Once you accept the facts, whether you like them or not, then you can begin your journey towards advancement. Towards the life that you want to create. Towards the person that you want to be.
Each post on this blog will lead you towards these three things. Each post is your guide towards creating your personalised arsenal for success.
To make it easier for new visitors to navigate, and not get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information, I have created this page. It is your Beginner’s Guide to Kaizen Journaling. I encourage you to browse through these first to understand what the blog is all about, and how you can get the most value out of it.
I’m here to help you discover how to turn your journal into a potent tool for success. I’m here to help you empower yourself. I’m here to show you that you could be so much more than you imagine, and remain true to who you really are.
So let’s start with what this blog is about…
- Where is the “Journaling” in Kaizen Journaling?
- 3 Leves of Journaling (and Why Kaizen Journaling is not Just About Tips and Techniques)
- The Kaizen Journaling Manifesto
- Welcome to Kaizen Journaling: How We Can Contribute To Your Success
BUILDING YOUR ARSENAL
- 15 Experts Reveal How Ambition, Audacity and Authenticity Contributed to their Success
- 5 Signs That You Might Be Settling For A Hand-Me-Down Personality
- 3 Must Have Traits of Your Success Support Group
- 7 Ways to Turn Your Journal from Whiny to Empowering
- 5 Common Journaling Fears and How to Overcome Them